BB Training Services will provide you with everything you require to pass this course – Follow our training and become an instructor.
This 10 day forklift instructor course is conducted in accordance with RTITB and is aimed at delegate’s who wish to take on the role of forklift instructor in their workplace or on a commercial basis.
There is an option to take a 12 day instructor course for anyone who wants to refresh their forklift truck operating skills beforehand.
The course consists of 3 elements which are:
- Test of Basic Operating Skills. This is carried out on the first day of the course by BB Training Services course tutor.
- Practical Instructional Ability Examination. The pass mark is a minimum of 70 from a maximum of 100 for this element.
- Examination of Instructor Associated Knowledge. A minimum of 80% must be achieved to pass this element.
All 3 elements must be successfully completed to achieve an overall pass and qualify as an RTITB Lift Truck Instructor.
Successful candidates can then register on the RTITB National Register of Instructors for a period of 5 years.
- Delegates will need to be forklift operators with good communication skills.
- Delegates will need to provide a certificate of Basic Skills or a refresher certificate issued within the previous 12 months for a Counterbalance or Reach truck.
- Delegates must have a minimum of 6 months operating experience.
- HASAWA74 – PUWER – LOLER
- Approved Codes of Practice
- Lesson Preparation & Instruction in logical sequence
- How to use visual aids.
- The use of questions and answers
- Operator testing & practical assessments
- Marking a basic skills practical test
- Report Writing
- Certification and Training Records
Cost for this 10 day course is £1295 + VAT
Thanks for your help & patience during my 10 day RTITB instructor course. I’m delighted with the professional approach you guy’s take with us “nervous trainees”. This was an enjoyable experience and i’m now looking forward to my future as an RTITB forklift instructor. Thanks Bobby & John at BB Training Services.
Precision Tooling Services Ltd